• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New here

ravelling

Grateful bypasser
Hello

I thought I would just introduce myself. I'm Gill and I'm having a RNY bypass at Sunderland on 30th March 2010.
I'm fighting off anxiety about the op by doing as much research as I can about it all.

Hello and welcome to this site, it is a wonderful place, and any questions or fears you have will be answered by some of the lovely people on here. I too am pre-op, and have been on here for years, it is like my second home xxx

Hi, this is a great site with lots of info & inspiring people.

hi ya

welcome to the site. im also at sunderland i have my next appointment in august and hoping to have bypass surgery not long after. its a great site everyone is so friendly. i just attended my first support group meeting last night which was good its nice to speak to people in the same situation as myself. i hope everything goes okay for you.x

Hi and welcome

I live in Sunderland too! But I had my bypass in Rochdale. There are a lot of north-easterners on here :)

Rx

hi im a sunderland patient as well our next support group is on march the 4th 6-8pm in the education centre at Sunderland hospital if you would like to join us then your very welcome to.

Liz x

Hi Gill and welcome to the site! You'll find all the answers you want and some you never even thought to ask the questions to on here... Good luck with your surgery xx

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! There are a lot of North Easterners here aren't there?

Thanks, Liz. That sounds like a good idea. I've put it in my diary. Is that the same place I will have gone to Mr Small's information seminar when I started this journey?

Hiya Gill and welcome to the site, lots of inspiring people on here:) Good luck with your journey:)

Sharon xx

Thanks, Liz. That sounds like a good idea. I've put it in my diary. Is that the same place I will have gone to Mr Small's information seminar when I started this journey?

we just had a meeting last night which was great and its a shame you missed it, yes its in the seminar room.

Hiya and :welcome2: to the site you will get loads of help and encouragement here :D

hi Gill , welcome !! im pretty new on here too , im also waiting for my op at sunderland , i live in northallerton , my next appointment is in may to see mr Small , how quick did you get your op date after seeing him ? i was going for the band but im now thinking bypass after reading all the posts on here and doing a bit of research , hope all goes well for you xx

Hi Gill, welcome to the forum. I'm also from the north east but only just had my seminar at the beginning of January so still have a long way to go....maybe Easter next year lol

Hi Debbie

There seem to be so many of us North Easterners here. I hope you get your appointment soon. I went to my seminar in June and got my first appointment in October.

Back