• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie here!

jewel_lee

Hi, I'm Julie. Here is my story. I had my RNY gastric bypass in March of 2009. I got pregnant by accident in Dec 2009. My husband deployed to Afghanistan in feb. 2010. I gained 15 lbs with my baby. I ate all the time just to gain that. I tried breastfeeding and that only lasted 3.5 months. I couldn't eat enough. Now that my son is 8 months and 2 years out surgery I can't seem to get this weight off. I need to lose about 30 lbs or so. Any tips? thank you!

I'm still int he early days of the whole process, but wanted to say welcome and wish you luckxx

Hi julie, welcome to the website :)
Many people swear by the 5 day pouch test!!! If you search on here you can find out how to do it.
Hope this helps tasha xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome aboard xxx We have lots of bypassers with plenty of experience on here who I'm sure will help you get it moving again x

Julie the 5 day pouch test is great for getting that restriction to kick back in. Alternatively do what i did, sit down and think about exactly what you eat during the day, maybe write it down and then ask yourself did i really need that or did i have it because i want it...

By the way, congratulations on a beautiful baby, it must be lovely to know you will never be known as 'fat mom' :) xx

Hi and welcome x

Back