• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New here

Weeblexx123

Hi :) had my gastric bypass on xmas eve of all days. It has gone brilliantly, it was done laproscopically and I was out of hospital on the 27th Since then I have made great progress. Since I started the awful soup and jelly pre op diet on the 10th dec I have lost 3st 5lbs :) So I though I would join here and share my experience and thoughts

Hello and welcome to the forum and wow well done on your loss so far. xx

Wow that's amazing I love to read others story's as it gives you inspiration and am so grateful all in here are so forthcoming x

I agree Samy I was reluctant at first about the op but now it is the best thing I have done. Talking to other going through this or that have been through it is the best inspiration ever.

When I first got funding I cried myself to sleep for about 2 weeks as I was terrified for the lifestyle change the thought of an op but then kicked myself and come to the realisation of have the op and become healthier or not keep eating and die anyways! Drastic I know but now I am so ready for it I have never wanted anything more i have a little girl and don't want her following the same life as I have now and also I want to be around for as long as possible x

I was worried about the op to start with but looking back that was just an excuse for not wanting the lifestyle change. It is a shock when they tell you the post op portion sizes. I have a few conditions that have already got better as a result of the weight loss, especially my diabetes only 2 tablets a day now. The benefits out strip the lifestyle change. My whole outlook on food has changed I don't live to eat I eat to live... lol it is amazing how little food can keep you alive :)

Hi :) had my gastric bypass on xmas eve of all days. It has gone brilliantly, it was done laproscopically and I was out of hospital on the 27th Since then I have made great progress. Since I started the awful soup and jelly pre op diet on the 10th dec I have lost 3st 5lbs :) So I though I would join here and share my experience and thoughts

Hi & :welcome: Weeblexx :) Thats is a fantastic loss:0clapper: You must be so pleased so far with your progress. You'll be well on the way by the time my surgery comes around :jelous:.
Good luck with your journey x

It was a great day to have the op ...lol I couldn't believe it when they rang and gave me the date. But all credit to my consultant he came and saw me xmas day and boxing day. Brilliant man. Plus it stopped me eating far too much at xmas :D

Congratulations - that's a fantastic start to a new year and a new life.

I am pre op and hopeful so it's fab news to hear for me x

Welcome and awesome weight loss so far :)

Back