• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New member :) hi every1

fingers crossed! hope u get ur date soon x

Thank you Charmaine, have a lovely day xxx

Hey sugga how r u? Bet ur so excited bout ur op hope all goes well keep me posted xx

Thank you Charmaine, i am sort of excited but worried too so iv not been saying much on here as im trying really hard to stay focused. To be honest i am frightened really frightened as i dont have much luck in my life and will not rest until its over and done with.
Have you had your wls already love if so did you worry as much as i did, and if you havent are you worried now? xxxx

Hey sugga I havnt had wls yet I shud b havin it I the nw yr and I do worry all the Time as Iv gt 5 children between 13 and 2 and I always worry wat wud happen if sumthing went wrong :( but I knw I'm doin this 4 all the right reasons and logically the chances of sumthing goin wrong r slim but u can't help but worry especially if ur sum1 who docent hav much gud luck! But maybe our gud luck time is cummin in the new yr ayy lots of hugs xxxxx

HI CHAMAINE....(chick)...hello and welcome..i am new to this site myself but i think it is great......i have had my op and feel great within myself...you will too so good luck and keep your thoughts of your future looking good......
BIF....

Back