• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New member :) hi every1

Thanx nikki xx

Thanx jacqui I'm trying 2 shift asmuch weight as I can b4 my op xxxx

Yeh I'm ok Hun just really impatient lol, I wana knw wen I'm goin in xx

Did u fone yesterday? I did she said my info was in the funding department at the hospital which means it's been sent bk from my pct or something so it's all gone threw I think gotta fone bk in 2 wks hopefully she will know more then she also said dr kumar is fully booked until the beginning of December and that then he's goin on holiday for 3 wks over Christmas and he will give her dates of doin ppls surgeries for jan/feb but apparently there's alot on the list hopefully everyone seen on the 8th will b having surgery by march the latest but sometimes cancelations or extra dates become available where they will either call u or send u a letter but we may have as little as 2 wks notice b4 op! I said wat about pre op diets and things she said as long as u start them on that date then u should b fine so I think I'm gonna start the slimfast diet after Christmas then wen I get a date think I may do the milk diet!! Which one u gonna do? Xx

Hi Charmaine, welcome to the site. Hope you hear about your funding soon.

Laura, congratulations on getting your funding through. Enjoy your Christmas and think how different you will be next year.

Rebirth

Rebirth thank u... I say iv got it threw but I'm not totally sure?? She said it was bk to the funding department at the hospital after being sent to my pct and once its bk with her she will b doin the dates for everyone on the list so I'm presuming that means it has?? I don't know how it all works to b honest lol maybe it's wishful thinking that ic got my funding, anyway I'll know in 2 wks for sure wen I ring her bk xx

Yeh I mite do the milk diet, hopefully it won't b long then xx

Hopefully not to long and be nice us doin it together fingers crossed hey xx

hey laura i spoke 2 the hospital 2day im still in the funding department n gota ring bk in 2 wks aswell lol xx

Lol we r about the same then ain't we lol bet we get the same date lol x

Hi charmaine, im new today to, alittle scarey isnt it. well done on yr weight loss so far.

hi sweetquietjox how r u and welcome <3 ull soon get 2 knw every1 on here xxxxxxxxxx

welcome! good luck to you hun on your journey keep us updated we will all be happy to help you along the way =)

Hi, welcome to the site and well done on your weight loss so far. Hope you hear about your funding soon.
Theresa xx

Hi Laura

Just saw ur post about Mr Kumar going on hols - did the hospital say exactly when he was going off? Hoping that he is the one is carrying out my surgery on 9th dec! lol

tink1974 said:
Hi Laura

Just saw ur post about Mr Kumar going on hols - did the hospital say exactly when he was going off? Hoping that he is the one is carrying out my surgery on 9th dec! lol

Hi Hun I think he's got his ops beggining of december then he's goin away I wouldn't worry I'm sure he b doin urs Hun xx

Back