• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New me in a dress

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya all hope your all well, this is me 7 months on, first time have worn a dress in 20 years xxx

Attachments

• me may 2012.jpg
    me may 2012.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 870
Hiya all hope your all well, this is me 7 months on, first time have worn a dress in 20 years xxx

Wow - looking good. It's funny, but I also haven't worn a dress for years and for some reason today - I have decided that being able to wear one is one of my goals lol.

Thanks all, but my weight has not moved for nearly 7 weeks now, did loose 2lb but stayed same again for last 2 weeks but must hopefully be loosing inches xx

Looking really good, Becky darlin :):) Amazing how things have changed for us Octoberer's :D Chin up, lovely & stick with it :) xxx

Well done Bexs looking good!
Don't worry about the stall I'm sure other people on here have had one, mine's slowed down at the moment, I'm sure it'll pick up again

Bex, you look so nice in that outfit, im thinking where did you get it, i need something for an evening wedding reception?

Kim

Hiya hun, it was £10 from a cheap shop in my town, and its so comfy x

This is better pic - Day after my operation in October 2011 and today - am so happy x

Attachments

• before and after 2012.jpg
    before and after 2012.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 39,165
Bexs you look lovely and that dress is so pretty. :)

I've bought myself a maxi dress today to wear during this little heat wave we are having.. I might post a pic this weekend if I dare wear it lol!!

Well done!!!! Looking good!!

I am a dress addict and it hasn't gone away post op lol

Thanks all so kind of you xxx

You look amazing! Well done , and lovely dress by the way.
Em xxxx

Well done you look great.

Bex you look gorgeous!

Back