• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My new dress bought today in the sales!

Lovely dress Emma. Bet you can't wait for the warmer months to come in so that you can wear it :)
Remember to put piccies up ;) xx

Oh my god frankie...since I lost the weight I hate winter!
The warmer weather and being able to wear less is a great feeling.
Years of being restricted in tents and big heavy fat jeans,its great being able to wear thin items x

Yep I'm the same Emma. I used to love the colder months as I couldn't tolerate being all hot, sweaty and bothered by the summer heat. Now I'm like an ice cube and just can't get any heat going & need to wear my thermals everyday.

still pre op here and not sure if i want to buy yet as i have clothes right down to when i was a size 16 though im now 36/38 so loads to slim into but i do really want to be in something new and glittery at xmas

Looking for more dresses in the sales..

Even though I'm size 12/14 I am not blessed with good pins!..my legs even though slimmer,are still like little tree trunks.
My knees are big so I do have to go for a longer length dresses.
I still feel great wearing a dress though,I was being brave buying this midi one,as I normally have to stick to long length ones.

I have the same problem, my calves are huge. Keep hoping they will shrink once they work out they don't need to carry 22 stone around anymore!

I have the same problem, my calves are huge. Keep hoping they will shrink once they work out they don't need to carry 22 stone around anymore!

My calves just fit into a normal boot,but my knees are ugly as hell!
Luckily when wearing a dress my shoulders/arms are tiny now so I look a bit balanced in a dress.

I got a couple of bits in the river island sale but they fit already!!!!!! I really need some jeans tho! X x

I buy too many bargains now!
Vacuum bags are a godsend to store all my finds..lol
I must admit I do love criminal damage clothing and anything alternative.
I don't do boring now x

:eek: CAMDEN BABY!!!

Oh man I cant wait to get my butt back there! I am saving up for a huge shopping trip.. Wanting to save £500, £150 so far then they better watch out XD

My phone won't open the pic of the dress. Hmph. I really wanna see it! Watch out summer.. here you come! :D

Back