• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

twcamber

Hello, I just found this site and lo e how it has an app for my phone. I had rny gastric bypass 3/12/09 I have lost about 160 pounds. I just had a tummy tuck and thigh lift on 9/21/10. I just got a tattoo to mark my success. It is a butterfly with the date of my surgery.

Hello and welcome and congratulations on your achievements so far :)

Wow congrates on ur great weight loss and welcome to the site!!
Can I ask did u pay private to get ut tt and thigh lift?? I got told they won't touch ur arms and legs on the nhs was wondering if this was true or not?? Xx

Laura i think they are from USA so NHS don't come into it... I think plastics will depend on your pct and where you go for your consultation :)

Welcome to the site, i look forward to hearing about your journey so far and congratulations on the fabulous weight loss xx

Hi & welcome. Congratulations on your achievements x

Laura b said:
Wow congrates on ur great weight loss and welcome to the site!!
Can I ask did u pay private to get ut tt and thigh lift?? I got told they won't touch ur arms and legs on the nhs was wondering if this was true or not?? Xx

Yes, i am from USA. I did pay private for tt and thigh lift. I paid about $9000.00 us. That includes everything including follow up.

Back