• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 weeks to go!

hails80

Hi all

Just wanted to say hello! I found this site last week after doing some more research on the net about my surgery and downloaded the phone app immediately.

After reading a few threads on various subjects I just wanted to say how much this site and people's stories have helped me prepare for the journey I'm about to start!

Hails x

Welcome hails80, all the very best for your journey. I am also having my surgery soon then we both can be on the losers bench x

Hi Hails, I'm just over 4 weeks away from my surgery too.
Welcome to the site, any questions? Just ask away...there's always someone about who can either answer or point you in the direction of someone else who can.
Em xxxxx

Hi, I am new to all this, but I am having my surgery in 2 weeks and I can't wait. It's been a long time coming

Hi Lubilu, it's really exciting isn't it?
I'm not nervous yet, but I'm sure the nearer my op date gets then my nerves will kick in! :eek:
Em cxxx

Hiya, I just want it done now. Seems like I have been waiting forever and I've done so much research that it can't come quick enough. You haven't got long to wait either

No I know...31 sleeps, I'm as excited as a 5 year old on Christmas eve :D

I know...I can't wait to get a really nice outfit to wear on Christmas day!

I know and not have to buy it from Evans or online. Would love to walk in a 'regular size' shop and buy an outfit

Hi lubilu and welcome. Hope all goes well for your surgery. Mr small is such a lovely man, you are in safe hands. He did my band but I failed it so now having a bypass. To impatient with the waiting list at sunderland so going to Darlington x
Good luck to you too em on your surgery x we'll have to keep each other posted on how we are all doing! Take care xxx

There's a whole lot of us having our ops in August....we should start a club!
Lubilu, my number weight loss ambition is to buy a load of those cheap, pretty knickers they sell in Primark and have them fit me!

Hi Dimond, I have had a balloon to get my BMI down and now the bypass. I had wanted the band, but was advised the bypass would be better for me. Still haven't found out about the pre op diet, even though I only have 2 weeks. Have you been told anything?

Back