• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Returning for some much needed support

I must admit they are very sweet. I wish I had gone for a 800 balanced proper food diet. But it is easy from a work point of view. Plus I was not sure that I would have liked the replacement meals that it came with. One brand that was suggested is extantediet.com. A 2 week starter pack for £50. Might be worth a look.

Ive done exante, to be honest theres too much vhoice I found once there was actual proper food on offer all be it rehydrated, I couldn't stick to it becaude I was hungry I think theres something to be said for totally eliminating actual food from the diet thats judt my oppinion I tend to be able to stick to exclusion and not moderation ho hummmm
judt a ques - are tesco still doing the tetra packs as you said sachets which confused me and I couldnt find choc online are they still making that flavour?

Yes they still do the chocolate flavour. I like the vanilla one best it tastes like ice cream. I have thought of freezing them and then eat like ice cream, but can't really be bothered. I know what you mean about having fluids rather than proper food. It really is hard getting into that zone, just one little hiccup and it's back at the bottom of the ladder mentally.

Back