• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi hayley let me be the first to welcome you we are all a very friendly bunch here if you have any questions please ask

xx

Welcome to the forum.

Are you two weeks post-op or two weeks since referral?

xx

Hi Hayley, welcome to the forum. There are a lot of helpful friendly people on the forum with lots of experience at all different stages. Have a good look around.

BigDave

Hi Hayley and welcome to the forum - everyone on here is really friendly and helpful....look forward to hearing more from you xxxx

Hayley, welcome. Please can you fill in a bit more of your profile so that we know exactly where you are on your journey... It helps us to know what surgery you are having, what hospital/surgeon etc. We don't really care what size your bum is as you will find on this site it's probably the only place in the world i've ever admitted to weighing nearly 300lb to start my journey, just because i was never judged by the size of my bum, more the size of my heart :) xxx

89933.gif

Hi and welcome Hayley, Good Luck with your wls journey x

Welcome to the site and I look forward to learning more about you and your journey so far and offering any support youneed if I can.

Back