• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New on here so wanted to say hi x

Hi Angeline, hope your recovery is going well

Lynn x

Hi you are recovering well x

Well what a month !!! Ive had my op, been discharged, taken back in on 22nd and had a emergency operation as second join was way to small and I was extremely poorly, taken to ITU, Rested and reoperated on on 24th to widen second join, back to ITU for another three days and then transferred to wards. From there I was discharged on 3rd Feb again again and was taken back in on 4th wit wound infection........luckily they let me go home but daily wound dressing changes. Now im straggling with antibiotics as I have learnt that the childrens Fluxicillian is evil in a bottle and we have been conning our children its nice for years!!!! lol

All 30 staples out tomorrow hopefully and hopefully new antibiotics today !!!! watch this space xxxx

Hi Angeline, hope your recovery is going well

Lynn x
Hi Lynn ive been so poorly and then recovering...its like one step forward and to back but hopefully this changes soon xxxxx My wound is still infected but antibiotics giving it a kick at mo xxx Struggling with food a tad too as Im all over the show with being on ITU and wards etc. My diet sheet has gone to pots lol xxxx

Oh Angeline what a nightmare! So sorry that you have had such a rough time of it and so many procedures. I can only hope that your wound improves soon and you can concentrate on getting better!

Good luck with having staples out and getting new antibiotics! Are you able to deal with liquids ok now?

Lots of positive thoughts coming your way :hugs:

You have had such a tough time you poor woman! I really hope things are easier from now on and you can actually recover in peace x

Hi Angeline
What an awful time you have had. When I read about the difficulties some members have had or are having it makes my blood boil when people say the WLS is an easy option.
I hope this stage of your recovery now goes smoothly and you have an easier time of it.
I am waiting to see anesthetist on Thursday and hopefully consultant as well so may ahve a surgery date to look forward to - with trepidation I might add.
Keep us all posted on how you are [progressing with the post-op recovery and the post-op diet.
SJ x

Sending you good thoughts and hugs. Sounds like you've been proper through it. Hopefully your infection heals soon and you can start to mend x

Well what a month !!! Ive had my op, been discharged, taken back in on 22nd and had a emergency operation as second join was way to small and I was extremely poorly, taken to ITU, Rested and reoperated on on 24th to widen second join, back to ITU for another three days and then transferred to wards. From there I was discharged on 3rd Feb again again and was taken back in on 4th wit wound infection........luckily they let me go home but daily wound dressing changes. Now im straggling with antibiotics as I have learnt that the childrens Fluxicillian is evil in a bottle and we have been conning our children its nice for years!!!! lol

All 30 staples out tomorrow hopefully and hopefully new antibiotics today !!!! watch this space xxxx

Oh no, what a horrible time you have had...I hope you are continuing to improve now and that the worst is now over. Take it easy and keep us updated with how you are getting on

Lynn x

Hi Angeline, I'm so sorry you've had such an awful time and I really hope your feeling much much better now, keep smiling hunni and try to remain positive Xx

Well I'm back out of hospital again again !!! I took a allergic reaction to the antibiotics I was given for my wound. They have rescanned me and done a follow up X-ray and it shows everything is still swollen but no leaks...phew!!! I'm so tired with all these complications and the back ache as can't sleep on my side still.

Aw bless you, get plenty of rest, there can't possibly be any more after that lot AngelineXx

Aw bless you, get plenty of rest, there can't possibly be any more after that lot AngelineXx
I'm hoping not as I'm so tired of fighting to get better lol xxxx Ive got tummy pains again today so bit down in dumps ....gonna have a talk with myself in a mo as it can only get better xxx

Hope you are feeling better lovely lady...thinking of you
Lynn x
I'm hoping not as I'm so tired of fighting to get better lol xxxx Ive got tummy pains again today so bit down in dumps ....gonna have a talk with myself in a mo as it can only get better xxx

You really deserve a break now! I hope you're much more comfortable today x

Hope you are feeling better lovely lady...thinking of you
Lynn x
Getting there hunny xxx just need the wound to heal as my skin is blistering with the wound covering ...grrrr xxxx

Back