• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New on site and at Luton & Dunstable

Went to the dietitian appt on Thursday 26 and I have lost another 1 lb. As I have not gained and am back to being sick most days and cannot tolerate many food types she has moved me on to see the anesthetist and Cons. The anesthetist appt is 9th Feb and it may be possible to see cons that day as an added extra to the list. If not I have to wait until the 23 March to see the consultant. So it is good news for me and I now have to continue as I am until the big op, whenever that may be.
SJx

Went to the dietitian appt on Thursday 26 and I have lost another 1 lb. As I have not gained and am back to being sick most days and cannot tolerate many food types she has moved me on to see the anesthetist and Cons. The anesthetist appt is 9th Feb and it may be possible to see cons that day as an added extra to the list. If not I have to wait until the 23 March to see the consultant. So it is good news for me and I now have to continue as I am until the big op, whenever that may be.
SJx
Excellent that things are moving forward for you x

Well done :) Every step forward is a step closer hopefully x

Back