• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Operation Date

Hi all,

I have got a new op date! 2nd November - here I come!

:D

Wow that's a great result Mel :party0049::party0049:

Good for you i'm really pleased for you

Take Care

Andy x

My bag is already packed! I was suppose to have my op yesterday so there didn't seem any point emptying the bag!!

I have mine on 3rd where are you having it I am at st richards by dr guy slater from the fat doctors on sky . God I am so excited but nervous as well , I just hope I am doing the right thing

Hope your chest is better, Mel ... if you stick to a low cal diet between now & then you should not need to do the milk diet again.(if it was the milk diet you were on) So glad you won't be waiting long xxx :):)

I'm so pleased for you, told you that bench was waiting :):)

My bag is already packed! I was suppose to have my op yesterday so there didn't seem any point emptying the bag!!

Opps sorry :eek: Must have missed that bit somewhere. My post was meant for you and blackcountrybigun. xx

I have mine on 3rd where are you having it I am at st richards by dr guy slater from the fat doctors on sky . God I am so excited but nervous as well , I just hope I am doing the right thing

Hi,

I am at UCH with Mr Jenkinson. Shame its not the same hospital! Good Luck with yours!

woohoo wtg :) xxx

Back