• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG...... HELP!!!!!!!

ah jacci i am so chuffed for you, what did we say last week it had to be your turn soon, what you gonna do about the pre op will you have to start it straight away?

i cant stop grinning for you - been a week of good news all round for us srh girls

It certainly had Chris!!!

I'm trying to start the pre-op diet now as it may take few days to get mine thru post but I'm a bit unsure what I should be having!!

My head is in clouds at minute!!

i bet it is, so much to think about. you know if you need any support or anything we can do you just have to say.

i heard the rumour when i was in the clinic yesterday that they are cancelling and delaying clinics so that they can catch up on the back log of people waiting for the ops - not sure if its true or not but who cares you've got a date.

i am so pleased for you - have you told work?

Fantastic news ... really pleased for you

My boss has been so supportive so I told him straight away. I've worked at the same company for nearly 15years so they fine with me. My op is on a Saturday & the secretary said they had been allocated additional theatre slots so were ringing those on the list, those who answered the phones were being offered the ops. So pleased I gave them my work telephone number!!

ah note to self must give them my work number when it gets nearer the time. you know me i hate to miss out on anything lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flipping brilliant, awesome, fantastic, amazing!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so HAPPY for you sweetheart! You go for it!

Pre-op Milk diet (as long as you're not diabetic!)

2-3 pints semi-skimmed milk
3-4 pieces of fruit including one banana, grapes or orange to ensure potassium
2 diet yoghurts
low cal veg soup in moderation
sugar free jelly
free NAS sqaush, tea, coffee (using milk from allowance)

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!! :D

what great news that is hun whoop whoop all excited for u, good luck if i dont spk to u b4, can i just ask how long has it been that u been waiting? hope they do that to me give me a week notice less time to think about it, good luck hunny xxxx

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone!!

I was put on the waiting list on 19th May & was advised it was a 26 weeks wait. Obviously its been less than that though for me.

My mood is up & down like a fiddlers elbow.

Please don't think for one minute that I'm ungrateful, because I'm not. I'm delighted that I've been given this chance & I'm grabbing it by both hands :banana dancer: BUT, as I've explained to my colleagues today why I'm going into hospital, I'm ashamed I've let myself get to the size.

Then I get a buzz of excitement that its really happening that I'm going to be slimmer...........

Gonna sign off now as I bet I've given u all a headache.

Congrats with the date - just crack on with the pre op diet (I only had 7 days to do it and tbh it was probably just as well as you KNOW you have to stick to it for your own sake!) See you on the losers bench in no time now. xxx

i am made up for you. there seems to be 2 pre-op diets - 1 is a milk one which i dont know anythign about - the other is 1 week of 800 calories and 2nd week liquid

Back