• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New pics

I thought I would share some new pics with you all, i added these to my album, with a few others, but they came out huuuge, but you can save them to your comp and fit to screen if you rly want hahaha. I have also lost half a stone since these were taken, so ill do some more soon :) thought it might help any newbies :)

So in most of those pics i was about 12 stone, which is a loss of about 7 and a half stone since may :)

.x.

ps, that is my other half, who clearly needs a haircut!!!!

Attachments

• IMG01208-20091227-1847.jpg
    IMG01208-20091227-1847.jpg
    439.1 KB · Views: 91
  • rebecca.jpg
    rebecca.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG01453-20100116-1420.jpg
    IMG01453-20100116-1420.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG01475-20100116-1536.jpg
    IMG01475-20100116-1536.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 82
You look fab:D:Dwell done xx:D

Thank you very much guys!
i got new jeans this weekend in a size 12!!! I havent been that since since school :D

.x.

you look amazing. Well done x

Super pics, congratulations to you!

Cuppa xx

Thanks guys!!!

not far to go now! :)

.x.

Congrats to you hun!!!! You look amazing!!! Pictures like this are truly inspirational as I often have days where I think what the hell am I doing!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww it is so nice to know they are of use :)

thank you very much guys, couldnt have managed without this forum!

.x.

WOW you look stunning well done :D

You look great in your pics. Well done on your fantastic achievements. Lets hope i manage to do as well when i have my bypass xx

Well done you look fab

xx

You are such a gorgeous woman! You are such an inspiration.

Thank you so much!!!

Its been hard work though, so worth it.

.x.

Oh wow u look great hun well done xxx

Thank you kindly liz!!! :D

.x.

I thought I would share some new pics with you all, i added these to my album, with a few others, but they came out huuuge, but you can save them to your comp and fit to screen if you rly want hahaha. I have also lost half a stone since these were taken, so ill do some more soon :) thought it might help any newbies :)

So in most of those pics i was about 12 stone, which is a loss of about 7 and a half stone since may :)

.x.

ps, that is my other half, who clearly needs a haircut!!!!
You look stunning, well done to you.

MNL:)

Back