• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new me

Melting Mama

hi folks sorry not been around but dad just been diagnosed with cancer and it has hit me so badly.

i wanted to put some pics on off me but didnt know how to put in a thread so have added pics in my album hope you can see the 6 stone loss since june.

juliexx

Hi julie sorry to hear about your dad. x You look AMAZING well done what an achievement you should be so proud of yourself. take care hun x

Well done on your amazing progress!! You look great x

sorry to hear about your dad, hope it's not too serious.

photos look amazing, well done!

Julie, Im so sorry to hear about your dad its a real blow when you hear that news...

Have to say, you are looking fantastic in your new pics, well done!

thanks ladies, i had the rny bypass not the band as wanted a more permanant option but am amazed today as tried smaller clothes on as another dress size dropped so in 12 weeks from a size 26/28 to a size 20 omg am i jumping for joy

jule

amazing feeling isn't it :D

Hiya Julie,
Sorry to hear about your Dad i do know what your going through i lost my Dad last year to prostrate cancer everyones Dad is special and were here if you want to talk throught the good and bad eh!
Well its great to see your pics and very very well done to you. The things in life we go through are so bad but one thing out of it it makes us stronger if that makes any sense. Keep up the good work you are an inspiration to us all.xxxx

Back