• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New pre-op bander

Thump

Hi everyone!

I'm 9 days from my op and will be starting my pre-op diet tomorrow. I've already been low calorie and low carb for a week to warm up :)

I'm having my surgery at Dolan Park.

Not gonna lie, I'm quite scared but not of the surgery. I'm scared I'll let myself down :eek: but I've been looking at before and after pix here and it's such an inspiration! I hope I do you proud :8855:

Welcome Thump. Don't worry your fears are completely natural, I'm due my surgery a couple of days after you and I've certainly had a few pre op nerves about after the surgery rather that the actual surgery but positive thinking is the key! You can and will succeed! Good luck with the pre op diet, the first few days are the hardest bit then after that it's not a problem. Especially as you've prepared yourself. Good luck with your op too :) x

Good luck thump. Being prepared for the op, the early days and then longer term is crucial. Get your head in the right place and the weight loss will follow. I have had a great experience with THG and the nurses/dietician at Dolan park ... Hope you do too x

Back