• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to the site

Kezzakins

Hi my name's Keri I am 42 and currently weigh 19 stone (266lbs) I have type 2 diabetes and I am due to go into hospital for a gastric sleeve on the 30th July 2013. I am currently on day 2 of the milk diet and feeling excited that I am at the start of my journey to a new me xxx hope to make some friends on here and give and receive some support before and after my op xxx

Hi Keri welcome. Love my sleeve and I'm sure you will too x

Welcome Keri x

Hi my name's Keri I am 42 and currently weigh 19 stone (266lbs) I have type 2 diabetes and I am due to go into hospital for a gastric sleeve on the 30th July 2013. I am currently on day 2 of the milk diet and feeling excited that I am at the start of my journey to a new me xxx hope to make some friends on here and give and receive some support before and after my op xxx

Hi I start the milk and yogurt diet on Tuesday my op is on the 30th July as well where you having yours done x

Hi keri & welcome.. well done on getting your op date too :)

I am having my op done at the Queen Alexandra hospital in Portsmouth xxx the diet sheet I was given never mentioned yogurt I have just been having milk and diet drinks water etc 7 days done now and still alive so I guess I am doing ok lol

Back