• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm Josie

josietaunton

Hi I am Josie , I am 42 and I am new here,
I have been through the whole process and I am currently on my pre op diet week two, my operation for a gastric band is on the 14 th jan ( next mon)
At musgrove park hospital,
I'm very excited, but although a little nervous, I have been keeping a blog on tumblr, josieweightloss ,

Hoping to share experiences

Josie

Hi Josie and welcome. Are you private or NHS? I'm still at assessment stage. Good luck with everything :) x

Thank you samsara,

I'm NHS, have lost 3 stone already, thankou, and good luck yourself x

I'm not quite sure how to work this site yet, just trying to find my way round lol. So hopefully you get this message !

Got it. I'm pretty new here too - joined in December. And I still am not fully up to speed with the forum. Wow - I can't believe you have lost three stone already. Did they make you do that as a condition of getting the band on the NHS? Well done you, anyway - that's a fab weight loss :) I am a 40 year old female called Nic by the way!

Welcome and good luck hun

Hiya Josie welcome and good luck for ur band op xx

Hello and welcome!!! :D

Good luck on your pre op. I'm a post op bander - there are lots of us around too.

Back