• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new

sarahjbh

I am just starting my journey which has been a bit of a whirlwind to be honest . I have been atending w m clinic for two years . on the 9 th of October I was phoned by my w m nurse who asked if I d consider bariatric surgery to which I promptly said yes . there was to be a w m mdt meeting that day to discuss my case. I phoned next day to see what was going on to be told they agreed to me having surgery. Full mdt was held 11th October were it was agreed to apply for funding for a bypass.
Funding was applied for October 16th and was approved on 22nd October. I m booked in to see my surgeon 1st November and the dietician on 8th November. Been told surgery will be within 2 months :):)

well done fantastic news for you , they are obviously happy with the way you have done things xx big pat on the back :)

Thanks everyone I ve wanted surgery but was told to lose 5 % of my weight before they would apply for funding . i couldn t do it , but in August nice guidelines removed s requirement . so pleased now , can t wait

welcome .good luck x

Hi Sarah sorry cant answer your questions as each area have diff ways of doing things, just wanted to say welcome and congrats on getting your funding. Also wow not long to wait you must so excited. Good Luck

Back