• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newb for ni!

Feeling really pants today. I told my sister and all she could say were negative things. Excess skin not being able to socially eat and worst of my hubby said he was worried about these things too! I thought he was on board!

Try not to let their negativity get to you. Write down why you are having the surgery and think if those reasons outweigh the possibility of having loose skin. You will be able to eat out socially. Maybe not in the first few months but after you've healed you will definitely be able to eat out. Who cares that your portions will be tiny. So will your waist line! And that is a great thing to work towards.

Thank you! I try to keep this in mind and I did try to explain that the health benefit far out weigh the negatives. But I think in the end if they Are honest it's about me spending a large amount of money on myself

C
Feeling really pants today. I told my sister and all she could say were negative things. Excess skin not being able to socially eat and worst of my hubby said he was worried about these things too! I thought he was on board!
Keep that chin up, your health is going to be the greatest benefit from all of this, I ate out at 3 weeks, a cheap date for sure but I managed. Your doing this for yourself nobody else xxx

Yeah I'd say so. When I was out with the family the other day all anyone had to say about it was how 'healthy' I was looking after losing the initial bit of weight. I think once they start seeing that it's working for you and making you happier then there's not much anyone can say! x

Back