• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from Manchester

jen007

Hi, another newbie joining this wonderful forum.
I have been reading all of your posts with great interest and researching lots on wls over the past couple of months.
Today I have made my first step by booking a consultation with wls group.
I am looking at either the band or sleeve (I think)....but without all your advise I would not have come this far...thank you xx

Hiya

Welcome to WLS, where in Manchester are you having your surgery, I am having a sleeve next month, cant wait. xx

:welcome2::welcome2:Hi and welcome, i hope you find all the help and support you need.
Love Marie. xox

Hi Jen, welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find lots of help and advice on here to help you make your decision :)

Lynne
xxx

welcome Jen. I've literally just had the bypass option with the WLS Group (still in hospital lol). So far so good!

If your going to the manchester office to meet Wendy take plenty of change if your driving. Theres parking right outside but its like £4 for an hour etc.

Good luck xxx

:welcome2: Jen,
There are some great people in here to help us.

welcome Jen, youve come to the right place :) x

Hi and Welcome xx

Thank you for all your warm wishes!

I'm hoping to have surgery at Alex in Cheadle as it is close to home.

Miss Diet .... Thank you I will take plenty of change for parking!

Any advise most welcome.... What questions should I ask at consultation?
Is 2 weeks off work enough?

So many questions but I know that you will all provide the answers I require.

Happy that you will all be joining me on my life changing journey. x

Hi hun, I was planning 2 weeks, but think looking on here and advice from doc be more like 4 weeks xxx

Back