• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from South East

Sam123

Hi,
I have finally summoned up the courage to join after reading many of your diaries and messages and thinking that maybe surgery would be the best thing I could ever do. I am thinking seriously about a sleeve and have already had an appointment with Mr Manuur, consultant.
The only thing that worries me is the 'staples' and what will happen to them over the next 40 years or so ( hoping to still be here then!! Am in my thirties)
If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
I have been on every diet you can imagine only to gain it back with a few extra pounds. Really want to start my life now and not let my weight control me forever!
Thanks everyone,
xx

The staples are made of titanium i was told and therefore will be fine hun , i am also from the southeast .....sittingbourne to be exact ...wheres about are you ??

i am having a bypass if poss if not the sleeve......on 20th july with torstein olbers at charring cross xx

Good luck with your journey x

Thank you for your reply. Wow your op is close, you must be so excited. Thanks for the advice re the staples. I am in Essex, near Stansted.

Hi
welcome to the site hope you find it helpful.:p

hi there and welcome

Hello and Welcome. :)

sam i am in kent hun x

Hello and welcome :) x

Back