• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tashal

hi ive just been to see my consultant who says i need to go to weight management once a week for 13 week and loose 5% then go back to him then he will decide weather to apply for funding. any one knows what goes on at weight management and if i loose the 5% i thonk my bmi will not be big enough to get funding so what till happen then?im around 17 stone 5ft 2. i have also got pcos and been put on steroids for my alopiecia :(

Depend's on the qualifying criteria for your area,your current bmi is approx 43,some areas wont consider wls until bmi is in excess of 50,as he is only asking you to lose 12lb which seems low,but he obviously want's you to prove your commitment before he refers you

Our program in Chesterfield was called Tier 3 and was 10 weeks which involved meeting with a personal advisor who discusses your eating habits, portion control and snacking.
Lots of advice including appointments with a psychologist, dietician and regular weigh ins each week.
Also you have a contact number to ring some one if you need to, also 5% weight loss was achievable by following their tips etc,
Good luck

Back