• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie on here !!!!!!!!

Hilaryjj

Hi my name is Hilary and I am waiting for date to have a sleeve gastrectomy. Just would like to know if anyone has had it done recently so I have an idea what to expect.
:)

Hi Hilary, and welcome. Sorry can't help with your questions but I am sure someone will be along tomorrow - if not sooner! A Great friendly bunch on here.

Hillary I'm having mine done on sat so I'll be on early next week and I'll give you all the details x

I'll be reporting like a mad woman lol. I'll need something to fill my time in hehe. Hope you're all well. I lost 4.5lb at weight watchers tonight so I'm well under my surgery target weight :0). I've heard reports that Sunderland are really strict so I am nervous for my pre assessment tomorrow. I'll be on tomorrow to let you know how that goes xxx

Hi i'm 3 months post opp, i love my sleeve and the weight is falling off. good luck to you all.xx

I passed my pre assessment yesterday so there's no going back now :0)! I'm sooo excited. I'll be back on Monday to fill you in (not literally of course) hehe xxx

Back