• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any other sleevies here?

ditsy_dame

Hi.
I'm going in for a sleeve gastrectomy on Weds. I am so excited but also nervous. I haven't seen any other sleeve slimmers posting here and was wondering if anyone else has had it? Lots of banders and bypasses. I think the sleeve is somewhere between the 2 procedures. It's not reversible like the band but it's not as involved as a bypass. I am really starting to get all hyped up now. Tomorrow I pack my bag for an early morning start on Weds. Now I just can't wait for this to finally happen.

Didnt want to read and run and wanted to say.....

GOOD LUCK

good luck Ditsy xxx

Good luck for tom. I've not been told my best option yet but will let you know if it sleeve hopefully after app next week

Ali

Thanks so much everyone! Well, that's it. I'm packed and will have a superquick shower before hubby whisks me up to UCH for the big event @ 6 am. I really appreciate the support and well wishes. If everything goes well, I should be home within a week. This time tomorrow I will have a teeny little stomach inside. I'll try to remember to weigh before I shower in the morning but so far I've lost 10 lbs on the pre-op diet, which was interrupted when they postponed. 10 lbs is not so bad I hope.
Good luck to anybody else who's about to go in or have appointments, assessments and everything. I am not sure I'll be able to sleep. if you see me posting a load of semi coherent drivel all night you'll know I'm too wound up to sleep. :wave_cry:

Back