• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie/returner from Eastbourne, Looking for Advice

*mcd*

Hello
Still no help from my GP. Just want a sympathetic doctor!! I know I am eligible for gastric band on the NHS but she WILL NOT put me forward for one. I am so annoyed because I stayed with the dr after moving thinking she was good, but I think she is anti WLS.
Because of this I am now going to move to a closer Doctor surgery and was wondering if anyone from Eastbourne has had WLS on NHS and can reccommend a sympathetic Doctor.
Also any advice on decent private WLS in the Eastbourne area. . . . . with reasonable paymant plans.
Sorry to waffle on but as an avid reader of these forums, I know there must be someone who can help. I Just feel like I am hitting my head against brick wall with NHS Dr's.
Thank you

Hi

Sorry to hear your GP is so unsympathetic. There is a support group in Eastbourne on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at The Seaside Pub starting at 7pm. The organiser, Amanda, can be contacted on 01323 500975.

I'm sure someone among that bunch would be able to help x

My doctor was the same :( I can't recommend any GPs or surgeons as I'm not in your area but I hope you can get the help you need via Lincs Lass' very good suggestion/the group :) x x

Back