• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

robbiej

hello everyone. as you can probably tell by my typing i am not used to it. well i have been looking at minimins for months now and have finally found the courage to speak to you all. i have been going to luton & dunstable for over a year now i have done the milk diet and lost 5% of my body weight. i have a appointment on the 31 of this month for a echocardiography test. then i see Mr D Whitelaw-general surgery consultant. i am having a gastric bypass. would Dr whitelaw be my surgeon. if yes how can i research him :)

Hiya Robbie,
Welcome to minimins & well done for having the courage to talk to us, We are all a nice bunch of people here.
Can't answer your question (Sorry), But wanted to wish you the best of luck on your weightloss journey.

hi Robbie
welcome to minis this is the place to be for real life experience,s of wls great bunch of guys and gals here for you to pick there brains and experience,s some one will be a long to answer your questions shortly, all the best for the surgery
regards Steve

I can't really answer your question except for Google him (its what I did with my surgeon) ... just type his name and hospital and something should pop up!!!

oh and :welcome: to the site !!

thanks everyone for the warm welcome. it's nice to know there such nice people out there to talk to.at the moment my head is all over the place.

well talk to this lot buddy, these lot are a wealth of information, someone's been there, or done that, even some have the t-shirts lol!! Not alot this lot won't know

just wanted to say welcome to minis even tho im a bander xxx

pink_and_purple_welcome.gif

hi there welcome to Minimins. As most have said there are people from all over and a lot have a mine of info and experience. Good luck with your WL journey :D

well i had my echocardiography test done Friday and the doctor said it was fine. now its of to see mr D Whitelaw general surgery consultant on the 4th i hope everything go's OK. i am really nervous ....

Hello & Welcome, i cannot answer your quiestion, but thought i would say hi & Good Luck with your weight loss journey!!!

K x

glad your echocardiography test went well, and hope your consultation goes equally well bud​

hi all , not been on for awhile but i have just got the date for my bypass op the 28 September now i am worried lol. the only thing made me worry was the fact that they are doing it under local anesthetic. is this normal?

hi all , not been on for awhile but i have just got the date for my bypass op the 28 September now i am worried lol. the only thing made me worry was the fact that they are doing it under local anesthetic. is this normal?

Hi Robbie, Nice to meet you.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure this is wrong...you must have made a mistake...the only other anaesthetic suitable would be an epidural...(I think) .

(((hugs)))

Back