• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bexie29

Hi,
my name is bexie i am 28 years old and married. i am currently awaiting a referral to sandwell trust for gastric banding as i work for the dudley trust and have been under them for a while now. gp said he will be able to refer me to a different hospital because the pct i live in is sandwell. so here is fingers crossed for an appointment. so just wanted to say hi and wondering what the process is for sandwell hospitals and this type of operation?

much luv Bexie xXx:eek::D

welcome bexie and good luck :) xxx

Hiya Bexie,
Welcome and lots of luck.
Em xxxxx :)

Hi,
my name is bexie i am 28 years old and married. i am currently awaiting a referral to sandwell trust for gastric banding as i work for the dudley trust and have been under them for a while now. gp said he will be able to refer me to a different hospital because the pct i live in is sandwell. so here is fingers crossed for an appointment. so just wanted to say hi and wondering what the process is for sandwell hospitals and this type of operation?

much luv Bexie xXx:eek::D

Hi Bexie Have you been seeing the lovely Dr Labib,
I was under him at RH but live in Sandwell
Where in Sandwell do you live?

Hi lamornamiss ,
yes i have met him i also work with him sometimes as hca when im not doing my nurse traininglol i just found it to personal and was asked to move to sandwell for treatment. I live in cradley heath by haden hill leisure centre. thanks for the reply xxxxx:D

much luv Bexie xXx

Hi lamornamiss ,
yes i have met him i also work with him sometimes as hca when im not doing my nurse traininglol i just found it to personal and was asked to move to sandwell for treatment. I live in cradley heath by haden hill leisure centre. thanks for the reply xxxxx:D

much luv Bexie xXx

Hi Bex Sorry I have only just found this post .
You don't live too far from me (by Rowley Hospital)

Back