• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Welshgirl69

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and it took me ages to figure out how to post this thread! Lol. So please be patient with me! I have been reading lots of very encouraging threads. I am seriously considering getting Sleeved this year. Eeek!!! However the cost is crazy, so I am considering going to Czech. Has anyone had surgery there??? Please let me know. I am desperate to have the surgery, but would like some feedback on Drs and Hospitals first. I am very nervous I will make the wrong decision and become a disaster case. Please help if you can!!! Many thanks in advance!

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome, I had my surgery in the UK but there are folks on the forum that went abroad :)

Hi Butterfly, thanks for welcoming me! I would rather have it done here, but sadly cant afford it. There is such a difference in price. Initially I was looking at Audun Sigurdsson to perform it in Birmingham, but just cant raise enough funds. I also couldn't find any contact details for his private practice. And now I and don't really want to wait much longer. I'm getting really down about my weight and want it done asap. But obviously have concerns about the surgeon.

Hiya welcome along I've heard of ppl going to Brussels for surgery etc but if your considering a band you would have to think about your aftercare when home x

Hi, I'm in Wales to, best of luck on your weight loss journey :)

hi and welcome

I had surgery in Czech ...... unsuccessful.... I am now having revised sleeve in France... my surgery was unsuccessful due to wrong choice rather than surgery malfunction.... just make sure you research your surgeon & get support from your provider :)

Back