• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bunster85

Hiya so I'm at the beginning but hopefully looking forward to finally getting my health, weight and life back let the journey begin .....?

hello clarabell!
welcome to what is a great site
I look forward to reading your next post!

Thankyou :) I'm really hoping I get the help I desperately need despite trying over and over and over again I just feel this is my last option , how has things been for everybody? I have had a little nosey around and read some really inspirational stories very glad to have been directed here :)

welcome hun :) very good luck on your journey ti the new you. Tis a fantastic site your in best place for help info and buckets of support. Mine was a long journey but finally had my op yesterday so am curled up on sofa keeping warm and cosy recouping, certainly wouldn't be doing so well with out this site, welcome again x x x

Hiya Thankyou wow yesterday xxx I hope your ok xxxx lots of rest xx what surgery did you have ??? X

Hiya Thankyou wow yesterday xxx I hope your ok xxxx lots of rest xx what surgery did you have ??? X

yes yesterday :eek: doing fine i think lol had a band fitted. It was a long road just on 3 years with the NHS from start to finish. Use your time waiting wisely do your research and some more and you'll be fine x x x

I shall indeed :) my first challenge is choosing a hospital eeek xxx well well done you here's to a speedy recovery look forward to hearing from you xx thanks again xx

hi and welcome

Wow awake and just day dreaming of how things may be , very ptoductive(in my head!!!)

Hello and good luck. I am at the the start of my journey too. Hoping to get wls. Had two first appointments now waiting for the letter with info about what is going to happen next. I am nervious but still very hopefull that i will get this chance to change my life completely.. To a better one. i think most of us at the begining feel almost the same. It is good to read about people journeys and their experiences as then i dont feel like an idiot or i can realate to people and know i am not the only one in the world feeling in the way i am.

Good luck again.

Wow bet your excited scared nervous I know I would be :) thanks for the welcome x

Back