• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie?

Moodyblue

Hello everyone, I'm new on here. I'm booked for a gastric bypass on 22 January. I'm a little nervous and hoping to gain some insight from this forum.

Welcome.

I have found this forum an invaluable resource, and I am sure you will as well.

Hi and welcome xx

hello and welcome moodyblue!

i am new here also but had my surgery on the 28 july, you will do fine, everyone is nervous when going into a surgery just know that you will start on a new journey and a new you!

Hi everyone I am new here too, hello!
Ive got a gastric plication op booked for jan 13th. I am nervous and still fretting about life after surgery. How will I cope with liquid diet etc....and will it mean I can never go out for a meal with my boyfriend again. Ive booked the op in secret so its going to be hard hiding the new diet but Im sure I can just tell family that Im on a diet without telling them ive had surgery!
Anyone any advice on what they eat on a daily basis post op (say 6months)?
I am BMI of 32, has anyone gone througb WLS with similar, if so what was your weightloss time frame?
Do you think I will be left with loose skin? I weigh about 14st 8lbs and am 5ft 7....
Thanks all xx

Awww how disappointing for you but it will soon be here xx

Back