• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk & Yogurt

mouse57

Hi Cupid1964 it's going very well, I'm a bit hungry but nothing I can't cope with. I did nearly give into the Fredo that was looking at me in the fridge yesterday but I did walk away. It was my first day back in the office since my annual leave and I was a bit worried but I got organised to all my food lots of water with squash and I was ok. I have the pre op on Monday which I'm now looking forward to because it means there will only be another two weeks. :)

cupid1964

Hi Cupid1964 it's going very well, I'm a bit hungry but nothing I can't cope with. I did nearly give into the Fredo that was looking at me in the fridge yesterday but I did walk away. It was my first day back in the office since my annual leave and I was a bit worried but I got organised to all my food lots of water with squash and I was ok. I have the pre op on Monday which I'm now looking forward to because it means there will only be another two weeks. :)

Fantastic news hun well done. I'm back on Wednesday and have my op the following Thursday so only got a week pre op. Foods been just ridiculous here as the only healthy food is fruit even scrambled eggs contains cream and the only drinks with no sugar is diet Pepsi and I don't like it coz of allergy. Not a good idea being all inclusive but this has been booked a year. Hey Ho we do what we do. Can't wait for losers bench so we will be pretty close together. Best of luck hun will be keeping my thoughts for ya xxx

mouse57

Hi Cupit1964 thank you,I didn't realise we were only a few weeks apart I can't wait now how about you. It seems like forever getting to this point but then it's also going so fast (if you know what I mean) lol it might be because I have so much to do at work and I'm running out of time . Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I look forward to all you updates :)

cupid1964

Hi Cupit1964 thank you,I didn't realise we were only a few weeks apart I can't wait now how about you. It seems like forever getting to this point but then it's also going so fast (if you know what I mean) lol it might be because I have so much to do at work and I'm running out of time . Enjoy the rest of your holiday and I look forward to all you updates :)

Defo flying past now thank goodness I'm booked on the second so very excited :)