• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk & Yogurt

karen 43

Hello, I'm a newbie. I'm due my surgery on 15 Sept 2014 (gastric bypass).
My diet is 3 pints of skimmed milk and 2 low fat yogurts every day for 10 days. I have stuck to it 100% and intend to do so until the op.
My problem is that I am very bloated and constipated. I'm struggling to get all of the fluid I need in. Does anyone have any suggestions please
Looking forward to being a part of this forum and getting to know everyone.
Thanks
Karen :newbie:

Thank you, I think i've got some somewhere. I just wasn't sure if I could take it with the op. I'll give it a go :)

Hello and welcome karen 43!
Just a quick one to say hi and good luck with your WLS , not long to go now!

Hi

Sorry can't offer any advice on the milk LSD as Mine is completely different. We are due for the same procedure on the same date though.

Good luck.

Thank you all, its good to know we aren't on our own and there are people out there who are sharing the journey and understand the little things,

I am too, though I'm getting ready to send my youngest to University on 13th so I've got lots to keep me busy, I only really have one day to sit and think which is probably a good thing

Welcome karen 43 good luck with your surgery. I start the. Mad diet on Wednesday but where I live I can eat normal food that is restricted, we have the option of 5 diets so lucky I have a choice it's funny how they all differ. One of mine is the milk diet but it's one pint of semi skimmed milk and 8 - 10 low fat yoghurts a day . Keep up the good work will all be over before you know it :)

Welcome karen 43 good luck with your surgery. I start the. Mad diet on Wednesday but where I live I can eat normal food that is restricted, we have the option of 5 diets so lucky I have a choice it's funny how they all differ. One of mine is the milk diet but it's one pint of semi skimmed milk and 8 - 10 low fat yoghurts a day . Keep up the good work will all be over before you know it :)

Best of luck mouse will be thinking about you :) x x

good luck Mouse, it's not too bad after a few days, I'm struggling to get it all down now, I have found that sipping is helping, it has cut down on the wind and tummy ache, and the dulcoeze has done the trick and things are moving again :giggle: so thank you cupid for the tip

Good luck. Am genuinely excited for you. Not long to wait before the start of the rest of your life! We'll make room for you on the Losers' Bench xx

Well my first day of the diet went very well, I was a bit hungry, but I was late having my evening meal so today I will be eating a bit earlier. :)

Back