• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

kirstieann

Hello everyone,
Just found this support website.
Im completely new to all of this
Im at homerton. I have my first appointment on the 12th i have an assessment and consultation on the same day - is that normal?
How long are the waits etc?
Is there anywhere i can find out how long it will be to have funding granted?

Thank you all xx

jojo64

Hi

I only join a week of so ago I had both the same day on the 18th December and I'm having my Operation on 8th January
Hope this helps and good luck on your journey.

Jo

los in it

Hello newbie
I too had my wls at the homerton.by the time I got to homerton my funding had been agreed in the multi team meeting a while before but I understand each area works differently so I cant offer much more than that
you should ask them re your funding they might be able to let you know where you stand with that good luck in the meantime

Michelle79

Hello everyone, Just found this support website. Im completely new to all of this Im at homerton. I have my first appointment on the 12th i have an assessment and consultation on the same day - is that normal? How long are the waits etc? Is there anywhere i can find out how long it will be to have funding granted? Thank you all xx
Hello I also have my first appointment at Homerton on 14th jan next week I'm nervous hope they agree to give me the operation and hope yours goes well to . Can you let me know how yours goes as you are before me x x