• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

princess64

Hi, my first time on here. Started my WLS journey last August after initial appt with Consultant and through Oct -Dec my 4 group sessions, and today first visit with Dietician. All seems to be going ok, but l now feel l need a little more help from you lovely people out there, if there is a local group that meets in West Cornwall and just generally see how the whole thing works. Would love to hear from anyone

Can't help as I'm right at the start of my journey and based in the Midlands but wanted to say hi and welcome to the site, hopefully someone more useful will come along to comment soon x

Hi and welcome, sorry can't help with your queries but didn't want to read and leave x

Hi and welcome, sorry can't help with your queries but didn't want to read and leave x
Hi, thanks for replying, just generally interested in everyone's experiences of WLS, in time l will find a local group to join. Hope all is going well with you

Can't help as I'm right at the start of my journey and based in the Midlands but wanted to say hi and welcome to the site, hopefully someone more useful will come along to comment soon x
Hi, hope all is going well for you. Thanks for your reply, just getting to grips with the forum

Hi, my first time on here. Started my WLS journey last August after initial appt with Consultant and through Oct -Dec my 4 group sessions, and today first visit with Dietician. All seems to be going ok, but l now feel l need a little more help from you lovely people out there, if there is a local group that meets in West Cornwall and just generally see how the whole thing works. Would love to hear from anyone
Warm greetings to a new member!

Hi and welcome.

Lots of diaries on here to read to find out other people's experiences, which are all varied in their different ways. No support groups where i am in rural Yorkshire, but haven't felt the loss, as this forum is great. There is always someone there when you need them - everyday. :)

Hi, hope all is going well for you. Thanks for your reply, just getting to grips with the forum

Still very early days but a ball is rolling... Albeit in an odd direction lol.
The forum is great, so many lovely and helpful people at all stages in their journey. I've found it invaluable so far x

Hello and welcome :)

Hi @princess64 sounds like you are doing well and going through the process, good luck on your journey and welcome to the forum! Not in your area so I cant help with the support group. Does your bariatric team not suggest a group? They might know of one if there is one around?

Back