• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NHS FUNDING IN WEST SUSSEX

raf_wag

Hi I live in East Grinstead in West Sussex, im just trying to find out how long it has taken from doctor appointment to having the op done.

Hi Raf wag... I'm down the road from you, just the other side of Forest Row... have a look below this post in my signature & you can see my referral dates thru to my op.

Welcome & good luck. xx

thats where i thought it would be,i've made my mind up to have it done and trying to change my appointment with my doctor

I can't rate Chichester highly enough they have been & still are totally amazing!

Good luck with yr doc... let us know how you get on. x

Be open to maybe having another op tho & research them all as Chichester will talk about all possibilities & discuss which is best for you. x

Hi Raf,

I'm not far from you, I'm in Crawley. From being reffered to having my op was 2 months and I had it done at St Richards too. My BMI was over 50 so I think thats why it was done so quickly.
Hope all goes well for you hun

Emma xx

Hi Raf,

I'm not far from you, I'm in Crawley. From being reffered to having my op was 2 months and I had it done at St Richards too. My BMI was over 50 so I think thats why it was done so quickly.
Hope all goes well for you hun

Emma xx

Emma
I'm from Horsham and have been looking at going down the private route. I wondered how long it took to get funding then the referral through your GP?

Back