• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nicer Dicer from JML

ladylite

Well I have just invested in one of these, I hate chopping onions, and I think it is fab.

It chops all my salads up very small and I am finding them easier to digest. I havnt tried some of the other recipes yet and must say it is easy to clean.

You have to make sure some of the stuff has no hard skin, ie the onions and quarter them, but I make a lovely salad with radishes, cucumber, red/green/yellow peppers, onions, celery and they are really lush. I just add a teaspoon of Olive oil with lemon or some lovely balsamic vinegar and I am now addicted to salads. I didnt like the way it chopped the lettice though. It has two blades a small chopper (excuse the pun) and a julien blade.

Makes a difference I used to be addicted to meat pies.:eek:

I've been eyeing them up on tv Mary, can't justify almost £25 for something that does what i can do for nothing though...

Am keeping an eye on market stalls as they often have JML stuff going cheaper on them xx

ps, i love balsamic vinegar :)

Me too!Could drink the stuff!

Back