• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No loss but, for once, I don't care.

Mixman

The reason why I don't care is because I went to a car show at the weekend at Santa Pod.

PVS - 2010 News - PV Show 2010 date confirmed - 12th & 13th June

I'm admin at a large car club and there were people I had not seen since last year :D

I've had that many compliments, pats on the back, man hugs and hugs off the girlies, that I'm absolutely not bothered about the weight at the moment :D

Still 16 stone. 15st 12lb down :D

Hey i don't blame you for not worrying, you look great , the difference in the pictures is amazing , well done you .x
p.s hope you had a good time at santa pod , it's been a while sine i've been but if the weather is fine its a good day out .

Well it was scorching all weekend. I've just been looking at a few pictures from the weekend and I love this one of me. Even though I struggle to actually believe it is me. Notice the top of the arms the red hurting outside and the pale cooling inside. Plus the 2nd pic from the back. I think I would have skipped past it if someone hadn't said it was me.

Picture180.jpg

Picture169.jpg

You've done amazing, well done! Glad you had a fab day you must have felt on top of the world (i know i would) Hope you don't mind me saying but you don't look the weight you say you are now, you look much lighter. You have lost a massive load of weight, do you think your skin could be the rest of your weight that you have to lose? Well done again xxx

Thanks Joanne and I don't mind at all you saying :)

Quite a few people now have said that they don't think I'm as heavy as what I say and also, when I say I'm not finished yet, they say I can't want to lose much more surely!

I only really have issues with a couple of areas. Stomach a bit flabby, man boobs, above the groin area and top of my thighs. I'm not unduly worried, I know I just have to carry on as I am and, hopefully, these areas will get smaller and smaller.

Which I'm sure they will, your doing fantastic. Your pretty close to your target now a stone, wow! Probably be the hardest stone to lose i bet. You look amazing, and must feel absolutely brilliant. I remember my granddad before he died looked about 8 stone (very thin, bones sticking out everywhere) when they weighed him he was 12 stone nobody could believe it. There must be such a thing as being heavy boned. Good luck with the rest of your journey, you are an inspiration to others ,thank you xxx

Well done Mixxy, I love your attitude to weight loss, as you say so what if you didnt lose this week, no one can take away how good you look and feel.

Too many of us are obsessed with what the scales say.

I hope you got a fantastic buzz off all the compliments Mickie, you deserve them all x

All I can say is WOW, you look like a different man...and I'm sure you feel like one too. You've done brill so far & I like the fact that you are always very virtuous...hope I can be!

You look amazing! An inspiration! Looking at your journey has made me want to get mine even more.

Thanks
Mixxy

Do you weigh yourself every week?
Linda

wow what a inspiration you are.you are looking good !!! x

Mixxy well done
What was the format at SP.
Some of my fellow club members go there but I am not really into drag racing. I am going to Ravenswood Car show this Sunday and I might pop into the NATS in August
You are looking good so well done

Back