• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No new Referrals at the moment

Hi.. I'm at James Cook on the 8th Sept for seminar... I'm just feeling so anxious about it! x

Hi Loulabellle :) Hopefully I'll see you later today :) I'm nervous and excited, I hope you feel less anxious once it's all doen and we have more info to look over and consider, I'll be wearing a black flowery dress over jeans so look out for me and come say hi.. be fab to chat to you x

Thank you Cupid that's reassuring to hear :) ... How long has your wait for surgery been? Could you tell me what happens after seminar please? Well done on your weight loss to that's fantastic xx

Less than a year but even that long because I stalled when it came to my expected weight loss coz somebody advised me wrongly on diet when I should have ask the hospital. They follow the British heart foundation diet and if you stick to it it's fab. I used the 1200 cals guide and worked fab.
At the seminar they will give you your expected loss to meet. Mine was 7kg but not everyone is the same. They then ring you after a few days to ask if you still want to go ahead. My next stage was to see psych and not everyone does this either but was fine by me. A few weeks later I did the sleep apnea test and to be honest that was the best part for me as I didn't have a clue that I had a problem and it changed my life so much.i still have the CPAP machine and I now actually sleep lol.
Last appointment before seeing if I had lost the required weigh was 4 months after and because I had done I saw the surgeon the same day and agreed which surgery I wanted and what he thought was best. Then a few days later it went to panel and I got my date. So between my last appointment for him was 14th July and my op is oct2nd.
Just right for me because they ask for only 7 days pre op and no milk diet. I fly home on the 25th of this month so it was timed perfect for me. If I hadn't been going on holiday tomorrow my surgery would have been on Thursday so pretty quick and as I said I can't fault any of the staff fantastic. :)

Less than a year but even that long because I stalled when it came to my expected weight loss coz somebody advised me wrongly on diet when I should have ask the hospital. They follow the British heart foundation diet and if you stick to it it's fab. I used the 1200 cals guide and worked fab. At the seminar they will give you your expected loss to meet. Mine was 7kg but not everyone is the same. They then ring you after a few days to ask if you still want to go ahead. My next stage was to see psych and not everyone does this either but was fine by me. A few weeks later I did the sleep apnea test and to be honest that was the best part for me as I didn't have a clue that I had a problem and it changed my life so much.i still have the CPAP machine and I now actually sleep lol. Last appointment before seeing if I had lost the required weigh was 4 months after and because I had done I saw the surgeon the same day and agreed which surgery I wanted and what he thought was best. Then a few days later it went to panel and I got my date. So between my last appointment for him was 14th July and my op is oct2nd. Just right for me because they ask for only 7 days pre op and no milk diet. I fly home on the 25th of this month so it was timed perfect for me. If I hadn't been going on holiday tomorrow my surgery would have been on Thursday so pretty quick and as I said I can't fault any of the staff fantastic. :)

Thanks Cupid, that's great :) x

Hi Loulabellle :) Hopefully I'll see you later today :) I'm nervous and excited, I hope you feel less anxious once it's all doen and we have more info to look over and consider, I'll be wearing a black flowery dress over jeans so look out for me and come say hi.. be fab to chat to you x

Hi ladygogs, sorry didn't see this message until now. I was sat next to you I think with the bright tshirt. :) Thought the seminar was really good and really was put at ease by the whole team, looking forward to smashing my next target!! x

Back