• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4th wk weight loss - disappointed

alberqueque

Afternoon all, am a bit down coz i got weighed today and had lost 3lbs which i was a bit disapointed with after 6 last week. However, i have been drawn to the crisps this week and have now managed to knock this on the head so that should help. Hope others have had a good week xxx

Thats still a reasonable weight loss, some of us hardly lost anything in the first few weeks after surgery, then we had a large drop to make up for it, even so 3lb is still more then when you were on 'diets' and for every pound your now losing it will stay off

Don't be down hun. I only lost 1 pound over an 11 day period. But that was chalked up to being more active back at work and regaining muscle mass I lost while recovering. I *know* I've lost padding as I'm starting to wear all the clothes I used to wear about 7 years ago lol.

Another 11 day period and only down 4 pounds. But at least it's coming off, and will do for you too :)

Back