• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no updates yet but thought i would say hello

kphorrox

ive not yet heard from the doctors yet about reasons i was reffused for funding but thought i would pop in and say hello and read all your stories , hows brett doing.
kerry

Hope you hear soon and are able to make an appeal or manage to get private funding if you decide to move in that direction. Will they tell you the exact reasons? Best wishes to you. x

the doctor has wrote to the pct for them to reconcider and if not a full reason for refussel

Really hope they reconsider on appeal x

i went to the doctors on the 6th may how long should i leave it to start chasing...
should i try phoning the doctors or try the pct???
you feel like a pain....
i hate calling doctors as two people i know are receptionist and they say not you again......

It may take a little while for PCT to get back to GP as they only have multidisciplinary meetings every few months and I am sure they will phone when there is some news, my surgery always do.
I know someone who was refused and appealed and it took 2months for her to get an appeal appt.
If you are worried leave it till the month is up then phone then thats a fair time, and dont worry what the receptionists say, that is not very professional of them to make you feel a pest, whether they know you or not
Good luck anyway hope the PCT reconsider in your favour

Jay xx

yeah i no i just want to know the reason they said no so i can plan ahead.
why didnt they just write it in the same letter to save time and process

lol
it makes you wonder if they say no for the sake of it to see if you push it further to see how serious you are...
i bet they are thin people who decide who havent a clue...lol

Back