• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No weight loss

You will be lighter next weight in day!

Roll on next week!

Well you don't sound like you're panicking which is a great sign :) bring on next week x

It's nothing to worry about and I know you would be expecting this at some point .. Like mine , it's been bugger img about for a few weeks but I have drastically changed shape .. I wish I had taken proper measurements when I started but only took my waist grrrrrr ..
If i get a little disheartened , I go and put the top I had on in my first set of pics , that always tells me how far I've come .. So go play dress up,Tracey and put some of your old clothes on !
Like you say , here's to next week !

Oh yes. I've kept one pair of my big jeans and just looking at them makes me feel better. Do you have something like that @Tracey ?

Yes I do I'm wearing it ...
I have a beautiful linen white shirt that I could never do up ...
I'm wearing it with my new black trousers tied in a knot at the front ...off to my brothers for family weekend ...not seen any one since op so looking forward to it ...even mum and dad said how nice it look (they not very complimentary people normally lol)

I bet you'll get no end of comments :) have a great weekend x

I got rid of 95% of my " fat" clothes apart from 1 top which fitted me just fine in my old days now looks like a tent on me! And feels longer,having the " 3 b's ( bum /belly/boobs!) made the top sit a little high up now it's thigh length!

I want to have a photo of me in my fat jeans when I get to goal. I don't think I'll fit in one leg as the cliche goes but I'll have a go :D
If I do feel a bit fed up just looking at them now helps :)

First time in 15 wks I've not lost weight
So here's to next week xxxx
You have done so well so far, don't be disheartened Tracey. I have found since referral that when I have a stall, I suddenly notice my clothes are getting loser in different places, as if the body is concentrating on doing that rather than shedding pounds.

How did the weekend go with the relatives Tracy ?
Anyone make a fuss about how different you look ?
Mindy
Xxx

Had a lovely time
2 chicken wings 1 sausage and 2 ribs off the bbq ... 1 glass of wine !!
My brother couldn't believe it ... especially when I wanted to take pictures with everyone... normally I'm like no thanks I'll take the pictures lol
My 5yr old nephew said You look funny auntie trace and my 21yr old nephews girlfriend who weighs 7st said omg you've nearly lost me in weight ...
Even mum and dad said wow you look nice not usually known for their compliments lol ..
My exciting time will be in October when I go to Spain to see my son and all my friends (I lived there for 15yrs) ..they last saw me on the 1st day of my LRD which I started in April on my last trip ...I have put face shots on fbook and the comments are amazing but I have put no full body ones on there so can't wait to see everyone then and take loads of photos with everyone xxxx

I'm so pleased they all noticed .. Makes all the hard work worth it ..
Xxxx

Back