• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"Normal" boots!

nicola1723

For the first time ever I can wear normal knee length boots! Such a huge NSV for me. I've always wanted to be able to :)

Attachments

• image-4194434331.jpg
    image-4194434331.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 89
For the first time ever I can wear normal knee length boots! Such a huge NSV for me. I've always wanted to be able to :)

Oh wow not just any knee length boots!!! They are goegeous!!!!

Sorry to admit but i am totally jealous!!!!!! :) :) :)

Love love love love how they look!!! Way to go! Get those sexy legs on the show!!!

I got them from the studio catalogue. £30! Bargain. You will get there. I wouldntve believed it 10 months ago either xx

Lovely boots xxx

Wow - :jelous:

At 43 years old, I've never worn knee high boots. Despite my BMI, I have abnormally large calves. Can't wait to go and buy.

It really is great. Being short legged my calfs have always been very big. At school all the girls wore them and I never could. A few years ago I bought the all over elastic ones but they looked crap!
Finally my legs are small enough to for normal leather boots. I actually cried a bit at being able to do the zips up! :) xx

I remember being so chuffed I could get into a pair of wellies, I've not worn them since I bought them but I'm happy knowing I have a pair :)

what a wonderful but significant reward and reminder of how hard you have worked and far you have come

dance in them, round the lounge and kitchen...... and the garden lol

blooming well done and never never look back on the footwear envy you once had, because now your free to buy whatever xx

we all have little goals.... mine a beautiful floor length backless dress, something like the old pre wartime movies....... oscars style.......ill have a photo shoot all black and white lol how very indulgent and to be able to shop anywhere and pretty bra's not hoofer holders :)

xxx

Wooooooooo! Nice! Huge NSV ... Excited for you. xxxxx

I also think the fact that we can buy whatever we want now from anywhere ... And only return it if the style does not look good on us, rather than not fitting. I never ever ever ever thought I'd be able to buy anything in Zara other than accessories. Now I can buy anything, and often in a Small or Med. That makes me very happy indeed. Bypass, I love you xxxxx

Well done! :) I'm definitely adding them to the list!

Back