• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Knee high boots

PurpleKylie22

I have never been able o fit into Knee high boots. I have always been big, size 16 was my littlest before I had three kids I might add. But whenever I have looked for knee high boots, they have never fitted, even the Extra wide calf ones in Evans.
Is there a chance that if I get a bypass I would one day fit into them?
I'm a goth at heart and would love to one day be able to wear these

Good luck with your goal, I'm sure you will look and feel great in them when the time comes - although I'd have to walk like John Wayne in the second pair not to get tangled up.
I've a pair of gorgeous biker boots that I love, I may have to drag them out of the wardrobe to see when I'll get them back on again (knowing my luck, my calves will be ready for them in about June!)

The way the weight comes off hun am sure you'll be there in no time - mind hope I never have to sit next to you on bus in them second ones ! Ouch !! :eek:

The way the weight comes off hun am sure you'll be there in no time - mind hope I never have to sit next to you on bus in them second ones ! Ouch !! :eek:

Lol, I hadn't thought about that! Maybe keep anything like that for nights out when I'm in a taxi lol

even when i was skinny i still had fat legs... no chance of me ever wearing knee high boots lol... but im sure you will be able to xx

I have a pair of standard fit ones I got for £5 in a charity shop :) love em!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hopefully hun. I have the purple flame reactor new rocks which I have never been able to do up I am hoping I will soon :D and then I may get have to fine some like the first pair you have up they are fab.... I love goth stuff too.

wow those bbots are fab too bad I'm too old to strut my stuff in them :( hope you can soon though:)
I love my suede knee highs and am hoping I can wear my timberland knee highs soon too:)
much love

They've got to be the least attractive boots I've ever seen but I hope one day you can wear them x

Hopefully hun. I have the purple flame reactor new rocks which I have never been able to do up I am hoping I will soon :D and then I may get have to fine some like the first pair you have up they are fab.... I love goth stuff too.

Ooh they sound nice, I love goth stuff too :D

I can't say they appeal to me either..I'm not really into goth stuff, but I wish you all the best for getting them to fit!

Wow another new rock fan! :D I had to google those boots, they look awesome too! I have a pair of New Rock 110's, well actually I have two pairs one in red and one in black, its the ones with spikes and a pentagram on them, they are just ankle boots so I have always been able to wear them, I love them!

Karlos, dont worry that just means that you are "normal" lol and thank you everyone. I really hope I can wear them one day :D

I am a goth chick too - I blooming luv em . Get most of my stuff from attitude clothing, very apt for me I am told LoL xx

Wow another new rock fan! :D I had to google those boots, they look awesome too! I have a pair of New Rock 110's, well actually I have two pairs one in red and one in black, its the ones with spikes and a pentagram on them, they are just ankle boots so I have always been able to wear them, I love them!

Karlos, dont worry that just means that you are "normal" lol and thank you everyone. I really hope I can wear them one day :D

Cool I did think about getting the ankle boots but I like the full boots. I love mine and can't wait to get them on and done up :D
I would say when you do get the boots ebay is fab as you can get then for a lot less and many in almost new condition.

Cool I did think about getting the ankle boots but I like the full boots. I love mine and can't wait to get them on and done up :D
I would say when you do get the boots ebay is fab as you can get then for a lot less and many in almost new condition.

yes e-bay is awesome for them, I fell in love with the 110s, I just love the pentagram on them! So I paid £120 for the red ones, then a week later found the black ones on e-bay and paid £20 for them :O lol

i love those :) i'm far too old for them now but i did just buy some knee high boots on saturday at shoezone and they went straight up :) :) :) :) :) and they weren't the ugg type either :)

I'd like to own not just knee high boots but thigh high boots but my calf muscles are too big

Back