• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Normal happy day

PhilT

Hi all and yes i still pop in to read and browse from time to time got a bit uf news to share today My weight loss journey began with a bmi of 48.6 today it is 24.95 so for the first time in about 30 years I have a NORMAL bmi just a wee bit happy here Its official no longer obese and no longer over weight WOW :D :D

Hi Phil Mr Mahawar did my op on 20th AUGUST 2011 in SRH is that where you had yours if so we mut have beenin at the same time. Well done you hav edone brilliantly you must be buzzing being in a normal bmi range, can only imagine how exstatic you must be feeling I have been morbidly obese for sooooo long and just looking forward to being just obese really so it good to have another thing to aim for the "normal range" keep up the good work, I must say MR. Mahawar and the staff very helpful and very nice. x

Hi Phil Mr Mahawar did my op on 20th AUGUST 2011 in SRH is that where you had yours if so we mut have beenin at the same time. Well done you hav edone brilliantly you must be buzzing being in a normal bmi range, can only imagine how exstatic you must be feeling I have been morbidly obese for sooooo long and just looking forward to being just obese really so it good to have another thing to aim for the "normal range" keep up the good work, I must say MR. Mahawar and the staff very helpful and very nice. x

Hi There Chrisa Yes I had my first Op then and was back on the table with Mr M 6 days later and fully agree with you THEY are all very special to me as I had complications and am told that I amazed them all by still being here to tell the tale!

congratulations phil - that must be a great feeling to have?
as a pre-opper i dream of the day i could feel this way too xx

Many congrats, Phil !!!

At the moment I cannot dream of what having a normal BMI would be like, I have been overweight since 9 years old, and positively FAT since my early teens .... but it will be an interesting journey of discovery.

Thanks for the Slimspiration !!!! :) :)

Oh Phil, it's SO good to hear from you xx
You've done brilliantly. I can't believe you're normal already. I 'm delighted to have become overweight this very day, so you've thrashed me in the weight loss stakes.well done indeed.
You were so brave and overcame a terrible time at the beginning that you are a bit of a hero to some of us you know.
I wish you all the very best for the future.
Can we see some big piccies please, handsome?

Oh Phil, it's SO good to hear from you xx
You've done brilliantly. I can't believe you're normal already. I 'm delighted to have become overweight this very day, so you've thrashed me in the weight loss stakes.well done indeed.
You were so brave and overcame a terrible time at the beginning that you are a bit of a hero to some of us you know.
I wish you all the very best for the future.
Can we see some big piccies please, handsome?

At your request have added a new photo album xx

Great album !Truly amazing transformation Phil-and in an incredible timescale. Very well done. Enjoy your new life-you deserve it xxx

Wow!!!, well done thats a massive achievement, you've done fab and look great.
I hope I get a healthy bmi one day and Mr Mahawar done my op also seems hes a popular man x

Back