• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached "normal" BMI today! (pictures included)

Laura.

I am so happy, today I weigh 11st5 which brings me into "normal" BMI (even though its at the higher end)
I never imagined I would be this weight again and I am so pleased.
My body seems to have developped it's own strange pattern of losing 3lbs in 3/4 days then dropping nothing for 10 days, I eat well and stay hydrated I have almost no "problem" foods anymore and my Degenerative Disc Disease problems of sciatica and lower back pain are much improved.
I can't tell you all how happy I am that I have had a Bypass and how the dark early days of sickness and feelings of doubt are soon forgotten once you become a little bit more adjusted and are able to eat more and feel more human.
Sorry if I have rambled but I hope this might give some hope to anyone feeling a bit crappy, hang on in there it gets much much better!
Merry Christmas to everyone:D

Last edited:
Durham005.jpg

DSCF0469.jpg

thats brilliant well done xx

You look fantastic. Well done. It is stories like yours that make us pre oppers realise we are definatly doing the right thing!!

You look simply amazing! Congratulations!

Well done sweetheart - you look like a stunning fairy that would look lovely on anyone's Christmas tree xx

You look gorgeous! Well done x

Wow!! You have done so well and look absolutely gorgeous!!

Gorgeous piccy, huge congratulations to you!

Merry Christmas,
Cuppa xx

You do look fabl in BOTH photos! But what an achievment, after all isn't that what it is all about, getting healthy!

Well done, I hope you are very proud!
x

Back