• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NOT FEELING GREAT TODAY

wendy1963

I feel very tired and I ache all around my back and its uncomfortable when i breathe in also i have just checked my blood pressure and it is down to 101/56 and thats without taking my blood pressure tablets. Has anyone had this before . been to hospital they said they were surprised i walked in with my blood pressure so low have told me to stop meds and keep an eye on my blood pressure the pain Im having is muscular also been told to have bananas to up my potassium.

Last edited:
Hi Wendy
Im a pre op so sorry I can offer you any advise
But wish u luck and hope u feel better soon xxx
mandi

wendy1963 said:
I feel very tired and I ache all around my back and its uncomfortable when i breathe in also i have just checked my blood pressure and it is down to 101/56 and thats without taking my blood pressure tablets. Has anyone had this before

Sorry I can't help. But maybe would be best to get a check up at A & E. sounds like you feel rotten and your bp is on the low side. But I may be wrong. (((hugs))) hope you feel better soon xxx

Is it a sharp pain when u breathe in? Do u have a cough at all? Could be a lot of things. Have you been eating and drinking enough? If you're worried i would go to gp out of hours or a&e. Better to put ur mind at rest.

(sorry i cant say if its a common thing to have after the op as im pre-op).

Hope you feel better lady.x

I feel very tired and I ache all around my back and its uncomfortable when i breathe in also i have just checked my blood pressure and it is down to 101/56 and thats without taking my blood pressure tablets. Has anyone had this before . been to hospital they said they were surprised i walked in with my blood pressure so low have told me to stop meds and keep an eye on my blood pressure the pain Im having is muscular also been told to have bananas to up my potassium.

Sorry I can't help. But maybe would be best to get a check up at A & E. sounds like you feel rotten and your bp is on the low side. But I may be wrong. (((hugs))) hope you feel better soon xxx
been to hospital blood pressure still low have been told to stop meds and the pain is musular and have been old to eat bananas to up my potassium. thanks for your advice

Sorry to hear your not feelin great Wendy. If you need anything or I can help give me a shout, am not far away. Hope you get a good nights sleep and wake up feeling brighter xxx

Back