• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not feeling so good

girly girl

Help please for the last 2 days iv been going dizzy a lot and am so tired and just not feeling so good im eating ok and drinking plenty im 5 month out and have been doing really well till the last 2 days and it has really got to me today.
Thanks

Have you had your iron levels checked recently - you might be anaemic.

Definitely get all your bloods checked (if you haven't recently ?)
On a simpler note you could be coming down with the lurgy ! I've been poorly all week, so maybe i passed my germs to you last saturday !!!

that will be right :D i do have a cold and starting with bad chest its just the dizzyness and feeling sick thats getting to me but the sick might be from my bad chest and iv not had a bad chest since my bypass will ring kim on tue to see if i can get in to clinic soon.
Thanks

Im not that bad drank lots of water and had a little sleep and took some tablets and felling a little better just a well as we have friends coming over for a fun night in (silly games):pillowfight:

(((HUGS))) I have been feeling the same way lately. I am dizzy all of the time and passing out a lot. I need to see the GP to find out what is going on.

I hope this is just this bug you have got and that you feel well soon.

Back